It’s published… supposedly. Just have to wait for it to propagate out to the actual catalog and be accessible. Will hopefully post soon that it is available! And I’ve already got a couple bug fixes to submit for it as well!
Here are some of the key features:
- No managing yet another user/contact list… just link to a user in your contacts!
- Doesn’t require any network access. Can use airplane mode to reduce battery use.
- Easy to use. Uses all the normal webOS UI conventions.
- No saving… its done automatically.
- No excessive menus and user interface… just open it and get right to the task at hand… keeping scores!